Living Your Best Life
An Interactive, Day-Long Workshop
Saturday, May 26, 2018
Mallinckrodt Community Center
1041A Ridge Road • Wilmette, IL 60091
(On-site parking available)
- Identify your life purpose and passions
- Learn the formula for living your best life
- Prioritize your top 5 passions for an ideal life
- Design markers/milestones for your top 5 passions
- Create an action plan to Live Your Best Life!
- Learn 5 strategies to achieve success that you can apply immediately
Best-selling author in Inspired by the Passion Test. Patty is a coach, 3rd degree Karate Black Belt and transformational leader. She is a Certified Passion Test Facilitator and an assistant instructor certified by the WSKF, World Shorin-Ryu Karate Federation.
Diann Martin, PhD, RN
Also a best-selling author of Mastering the Art of Success (Jack Canfield, Editor), a nurse and Passion Test Master Trainer apprentice and a Canfield Success Coach.
(includes coffee, tea, breakfast rolls, lunch and other refreshments)
Workbook and handouts for the sessions will be distributed
You won’t want to miss this transformational event!
Space is limited click here to register now!
PayPal or Credit Card Accepted.
Come and bring a friend! If you have questions, call Diann at 847-917-0788.