Being successful as a nurse leader in either clinical practice or nursing education requires a unique mix of knowledge, skills/competencies and behaviors. In this program you will not only learn critical content, but you will have the chance to apply and practice skills and behaviors in a safe and nurturing environment. The benefits to you as a participant will include:
- Understanding important nursing regulatory and accreditation standards and how to demonstrate compliance and manage onsite audits and reports
- Examining the future of healthcare and the future of the nursing profession and how to best prepare your career to align with needs
- How to ensure your career advancement and success as manager, faculty member, author, speaker and thought leader in nursing
- Strategies for evaluating staff or students and enhancing their performance
- Practicing radical self-care during times of change, complexity and conflict
- Nurse Educators will learn about accelerated learning, flipped classroom, clinical education, test item writing and item analysis and managing problems with students and faculty
- Nurse Leaders will learn about national quality standards, managing financial and human resources, recruitment, hiring and working with new staff
Join a 10 week program or enroll in individual seminars that work best for you. Participate in interactive web-based seminars that will be recorded and available for download. All handout materials and workbooks will be available.
Dr. Martin has been a nurse executive leader and national consultant for over 30 years and has served as Dean of Nursing at four universities nationwide.
Support your own success! Choose a level of participation by clicking one of the buttons below. Sign up TODAY!